We had such a nice meeting in a circle around our boat, under the tree.
It was lovely to see everyone yesterday!
Here are some crucial updates:
- The Steering Committee is still open. If you want to be on it, just say so.
- Our regular Steering Committee meeting will be Tuesdays at the site (636 Myrtle Ave) at 6:30pm. The next one is August 7. See you there.
- Regular work/vulunteer days will be Sundays at 2pm. The first one will be August 12. Mark your calendar.
Tuesday, August 7 Steering Committee Agenda:
- Planning Process Planning Report Back
- Feedback Farms Proposal
- Sukkot Festival Proposal
- Formalizing the Steering Committee
- Reconnecting with schools in time for September programming to be planned
- Waivers & Key Sign Out Forms
- Setting up a bank account
We are accepting donations of potted plants and other interim, portable things to improve the site with immediately. For all other donations and proposals, please bring your idea to a Steering Committee.